Finance and Human Resource Manager (Re-advertisement)
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY . . .
ensuring sound and transparent administration of funds by providing accounting and financial management consistent with Action Against Hunger's financial management framework and local legislation. implementing the Country HR policy and applying best HR practices.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Consolidate the Base accounts monthly.
- Responsible for Base Tax operation.
- Contribute to Grant financial management, donors compliance & budget analysis.
- Treasury forecast & cash management.
- Capacity building for finance & Non finance staff.
- Supervision & Team Management.
- Conduct internal Audit.
- Management of fraud and corruption cases.
- Implementation and enforcement the HR policy.
- Implement pay and other benefits policies, support recruitment and contracts management.
- Lead the implementation of ACF performance management system at field level.
- Support to HR staff and other mission HR issues.
- Reporting and Staff management.
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
- You have Post Graduate qualification in Human Resource & Finance Management.
- You have 3 years of professional experience in finance and human resource with proven experience in team management.
- You have Minimum of 2 years’ experience in NGO financial & HR management
- You have exceptional organization, time management, and attention to detail.
- You have very good communication & training skills.
- You have Strong accounting skills.
- You have Strong budget management skills.
- You have Team management & coordination skills.
- You have experience with SAGA accounting system
- You can identify needs, develop plans, and also deliver training.
- You think strategically defining and communicating goals, also being genuinely committed to helping others to achieve the organizational objectives.
- You have previous experience working as an auditor.
- You have good analytical skills
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to: -
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
For an all-inclusive list of benefits check the Action Against Hunger Website