Nutrition Program Manager
YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
encouraging and facilitating the development of nutrition programs in coordination with other Action Against Hunger's USA programs.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Manage the implementation of nutrition programmes at field level.
- Ensure that quality standards for nutrition activities at the field level are adhered to.
- Facilitate the functioning of the nutrition supply chain through timely requests and alerts.
- Manage the nutrition team.
- Draft donor reports and ensure monthly nutrition reporting.
- Contribute to proposal development.
- Ensure nutrition teams compliance with ACF security plans.
- Represent ACF’s nutrition sector at a field level.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
- You have a degree in Public Health or related field.
- You have At least 3 years of experience in nutrition program management as well as humanitarian work.
- You have experience in proposal writing and reporting.
- You have strong understanding of project cycle management, Monitoring and evaluation.
- You have flexible personality, Negotiation skills.
- You are Willing to travel often and have minimal personal space.
- You have a strong understanding of nutrition information system, monitoring and evaluation..
- You have good management and representation competencies.
- You have Ability to analyze data and produce quality graphs and reports.
- You have excellent writing, communication and analytical skills.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to: -
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
For an all-inclusive list of benefits check the Action Against Hunger Website.