Training Support Officer
YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
being responsible for the smooth running of the SMART trainings and workshops in the region. This is a short term contract for 2 months only.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- In collaboration with Training Centre Logistics, make follow ups and ensure all SMART procurement requests are timely acted upon.
- Ensure the training facilities meet the SMART technical specifications and organised to meet the training needs.
- Prepare detailed check list of training material and anthropometric equipment.
- With the help of local administration, determine children to be part of survey manager training.
- Maintain a list of children with their caregivers/mothers for standardization test.
- Support logistics needs for SMART workshops.
- Maintain appropriate filling of logistics and training documents.
- Consolidate and communicate logistics information around the SMART activities.
- Immigration and travel support.
- This position involves international travel to East African countries for at least 2 weeks, sometimes on short notice.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in related field .
- You have at least 2 years of experience serving in a related position.
- You have the ability to communicate and demonstrated writing skills in English.
- You are able to multi-task.
- You have strong work ethics and the ability to work well independently under tight deadlines and as part of a team.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of procurement rules and regulations.
This position is entitled to medical insurance.
To apply for this position, submit your application by June 23, 2017.