Deputy Field Coordinator-Support Services
YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
being responsible for the operations of the Logistics, HR and Finance departments at the field level. You will ensure that logistics, HR and finance process and procedures are respected at the field level and coordinate the work of these departments with the relevant Coordinators in Kampala.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Oversee the implementation of HR Management of the Field Base.
- Oversee the Financial Management of the Field Base.
- Oversee the Logistics Management of the field base.
- Manage the Support Costs of Field Base.
- Cover the role of Field Coordinator during absence
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
You’re a seasoned humanitarian professional
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Logistics/HR or Business Administration studies or any other related field.
- You have at least 3 years INGO experience, with previous experience in either Finance/Logistics/HR or as an Operations Manager.
- You have a minimum of 3 years INGO experience, in a management role.
- You possess good budgeting and grant management skills.
- You have a good Previous experience in logistics procedures.
- You have a strong understanding & experience of Humanitarian Principles.
You’re a creative problem-solver
- You are experienced in communicating in different cultural work environments.
- You have good anticipation, planning skills, especially in changing work contexts.
- You have experience working in hardship locations.
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details.
- You are calm under pressure & able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You are demonstrably able to set & communicate goals while also being genuinely committed to helping others succeed.